1. Improves Cash Flow: When you finance your equipment with Lear Financial Corporation, your cash isn’t tied up in the equipment. Instead, it’s free for other investments that will grow your business, produce income, and ensure the equipment you acquire earns profits.
2. Preserves Other Lines of Credit: Tomorrow can bring many opportunities. Financing equipment with Lear Financial means you’ll have the credit available (either from the bank or other sources) to take advantage of future opportunities.
3. Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Dollars paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value dollars.
4. Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
5. Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence – and make your job easier.
6. Eliminates hidden charges: With Lear Financial, you have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
7. Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of lease you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible. Please visit the 2016 IRS Section 179 government publication for more information.
8. Offers many payment programs: Lear Financial works for you. You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.